Features sell apartments, just like cup holders sell cars.
You probably know someone who has recently purchased a new vehicle.
It’s all about the touch screen features, navigation, blue tooth, wi-fi connections, adjustable cup holders and maybe the average miles per gallon. No one has to tell you it has a motor, four wheels, or even a transmission.
Its a car, a truck, maybe an SUV! Every vehicle has those components. But what makes it different? What makes it special? Those are the items that influence the decision to purchase.
Locating Cup Holders
Applying this descriptive process to our apartments; we can creates features out of hidden attributes in our apartment homes.
We can make these items into “cup holders“. The specialized knowledge about these details can add to our expertise and establish our authority about our product.
We need to selling the extra shelf in the refrigerator, the energy star appliances or the hundred lineal feet closet storage? Anyone can give a tour pointing out the “four wheels.”
Here is the kitchen, There is the closet…
Finding the “cup holders” will make your apartments stand out from your competition.
- Point out the number of shelves in the cabinets.
- The Energy Star Electric range has two cooking racks and a broiler pan.
- The programmable thermostat is rated to save “insert your data here..”, either a percent, or a specific dollar amount every year. This type of data is available for most appliances. You can point out savings opportunities for every appliance in the apartment.
- Calculate the cubic feet of storage space in the cabinets, linen closet or pantry.
Know the potential savings from the Energy Star appliances.
Focusing on the cup holders for yours sales presentation creates an individualized memory for your prospect. They will leave your community remembering the special details you have described:
- 1200 lineal feet of closet storage,
- the ice maker that generates 40 ice cubes in an hour,
- LED light bulbs
- multi feature shower head;
With these details we make sure that our apartment home is not another vanilla square with four walls and kitchen appliances.
Find a cup holder! You’ll be surprised how many you’ll find once you start looking!
- Increase Resident Referrals - May 26, 2021
- Update Team Meeting Agenda With Recaps - May 19, 2021
- Don’t Underestimate The Value Of A Leasing Appointment - May 12, 2021